Pages

Aug 26, 2011

It's a learning process

I realize digi designing is a learning process. I realize I have got a long way to go. I realize I am a scrapper. Therefore I document. Hence writing this blog post on what I have learned today lol.

So I am trying out different things. I wanted to try to learn all about the pattern overlay option in PS CS5. I figure I will be using that alot when trying to design my own things. And I hated how it made my image the color of the pattern instead of just using it as a TEXTURE with my already existing color. But I messed around with it until I got as close to my original color as I could. I love them blend modes. Didn't use them much when I used PSP.

Then I wanted to make my own stitches. So I looked up some things about how to adjust my brush options. Pretty cool stuff and I look forward to learning more about making brushes in the future. I am trying to figure out how I got the brush to paint WITH my texture already on it lol.

Anyway, So in my learning process I came up with this ribbon. Made from a flat rectangle selection. I think I did ok. Maybe a better texture next time lol.

Please read my TOU included in the zip file. Please send others here to download instead of passing the file along.

I wouldn't mind at all comments, or suggestions advice and what not. Please just don't be mean about it lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment